Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Last Weekend

This past weekend was fun fun fun

Friday night Kyle took me to Olive Garden.
we had gift cards from our wedding so it was free and delicious

Saturday we went to the mogul freestyle world cup in park city
it was really cool
but sooo cold

Thanks for the pic Ashley, i hope you don't mind i stole it

It was so cold that my feet went numb
and then when the feeling came back to them, my compression pants (which end mid foot) made my toes swell up like cRaZy. ouch. 

But it was still fun, and we went to 7-11 after, followed by a super fancy hotel, and hung out with our friends/family.

who knew 7-11 had steamed milk and flavoring? it was yummy. and warm

Super Bowl Sunday! was great. Last year at a super bowl party was the first time I ever talked to Kyle:)
This year we went to the in-laws and cheered for the Giants. YAY!


our matching Boston Sucks shirts:)
I also got my Utah drivers license with my new name on it in the mail. So fun. I love being a Perry <3

No comments:

Post a Comment