Saturday, June 9, 2012

St. George for the 3rd weekend

So, big surprise, we decided to go down to St. George. Again. :)
This time we went mainly to see the Grand Canyon. We stopped in Pipe Springs National Monument on the way, and it was really fun. It reminded me a little bit of the stuff I saw in new york last summer on the Church history tour. 





Then we went to the Grand Canyon. It was so cool, I was so excited to check that off my bucket list!




The next day, we went to Zion's National Park and I accomplished my goal of climbing Angel's Landing after my accident. I really like having Kevin's girlfriend Megan around, because she's sweet as can be, and also because she brings her camera everywhere.
so tired

taking a break. happy to say i really only took 4 breaks! 

"we are brothers!!"






almost to the top 


LOVE THIS ONE!!
putting our feet in the water afterward

or in Kyle and Kevin's case, getting all the way in.
This was another awesome trip with some awesome people!! Love summer time and these Utah deserts!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks super fun Mar!! I would love to go back to the Grand Canyon one day.

    ReplyDelete