Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall has just begun!

A few highlights from the beginning of fall:

On September 14th, we went with our friends Johnny and Ashley to the Utah State Fair! We had a fun time walking around, enjoying the fun atmosphere, and eating cotton candy and turkey legs. It was a really fun night!



Being a student is busy! I had 4 tests in three days!  


After finishing all the tests, Kyle and I got to go home for the weekend to Eagle! The five of us- me, kyle, mom, dad, masen- all went to see Les Miserables on Friday night and it was amazing! The next day was Masen's senior Homecoming dance. Kyle was forced into taking pictures of his group, and i snapped a few iPhone pictures too:)




On the drive back from Idaho, I discovered something new that my legs will let me do! I can officially squat without holding onto anything! Hooray!! 


Last Wednesday was the BYU Jazz Voices' first concert of the year! It was the Jazz Showcase, so we sang after 2 other instrumental jazz groups, and before the prestigious BYU Synthesis. It was a fun night!


The next day, we bought Kyle a new car! Its a green Honda Accord, and he loves it. We got it from one of his best friends, and its a good little car. Kyle is very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment