Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life as of Late

2013 has been flying by!! I've gotten so behind on blogging. Here are a few snapshots of the year so far.

I was asked to model a dress in Janay and Melanie's collection for 2 fashion shows held at BYU in February! It was so much fun getting to walk on the runway, and also getting to know these lovely girls. 







Jazz Voices has been so much fun so far this year! I have such great friends in the group, and we have been having a wonderful time making great music together. Its still the best part of BYU for me! 





I got to go home for almost a whole week and hang out with my family! I drove up on Tuesday night, and Kyle joined me in Boise on Friday after his work trip in Oregon ended. It was so good to take a break from school and just be home with my fam. Oh, and did I mention I drove up in our NEW car? We are so excited about our Hyundai Sonata! We got it brand new, and it is absolutely gorgeous. 


1 comment:

  1. Great to see you updating again, Mary! I wanted to tell you something funny about your modeling gig. I showed my kids the news story, and they were so impressed that Spencer has taken to telling his friends that his aunt is a professional model! He tells me that he's getting all kinds of respect since making this news public!! :)

    ReplyDelete