Thursday, June 27, 2013

Alaska!! Part 1.


Kyle and I were so excited to be able to go on a cruise to Alaska with my parents and little brother! We originally had planned a roadtrip through Canada this summer with Kevin and Megan, but because Masen is heading out on his mission in about a month, we canceled that trip to be able to go to Alaska instead. (Shout-out to Megan and Kevin for being so understanding!)

We seriously had the best time. First of all, Kyle and I drove to Eagle Friday night, and then the five of us drove to Seattle all day Saturday. 


When we got there, we went to dinner at me and Kyle’s favorite restaurant ever, the Crab Pot. So delicious!! Afterwards we went to an 11 o’clock showing of the new Superman. It was a pretty late night haha.




We got on the Oosterdam in Seattle at about 4pm on my birthday/Father’s Day. It was such a gorgeous cruise ship, and the first three days while we were on board without any stops, we had a great time doing stuff around the ship.

The first evening it was so nice and warm. We sat on the deck outside until we had to go to dinner. Since it was my birthday, the waiters all sang to me and brought me this super delicious birthday cake! So embarrassing, but really fun. We also went to the big shows that the cruise dancers/singers put on almost every night, which was always great! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment