Thursday, June 27, 2013

Alaska!! Part 6.


Saturday we cruised during the day, and Kyle had his DWTS finale! He did a great job, and he and his partner got 2nd place!! He only lost to a guy who was actually a really impressive dancer, and Kyle has never danced a day in his life. So I am pretty dang proud of him! Haha! 






Then at 5:30 we arrived in Victoria, British Columbia! I fell in love instantly. I wish I could move there today, it was so gorgeous and cute and Kyle and I were both just so happy. We both bought Canucks shirts (Kyle’s favorite hockey team.) and had a ton of fun going on a water taxi that we got on in this adorable little dock with water houses. We walked around the city, went to the super cool museum, and just had a ton of fun. We ended the night with dinner right on the water, followed by a ride back to the port in a sweet convertible.  It was such a wonderful night, that we didn’t want to end! But we had to pack and be off the boat by 8 the next morning, to drive home.











(all the impressively beautiful photos in all the Alaska Posts were taken by Kyle, of course)

It was seriously the best trip. We had so much fun and SO enjoyed the time together, especially with Masen heading to San Diego so soon. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have the rest of my siblings there! This was a trip I will never forget!!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. So awesome!!! I'm sure this took forever to post! But I'm so glad you did. Great pictures, and so much fun to see and read about.

    ReplyDelete