Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fall 2014!

We had a fun and busy fall! The last weekend of October was the BSU vs BYU game in Boise, so Kyle's parents came up to go with us. Even though BYU lost, we still had a lot of fun sitting with our fellow cougar fans. That same weekend we drove up to McCall and went to the cute pumpkin lighting.



we didn't do much for Halloween, but I did dress up for work which was fun!

One night we were bored and decided that we should go on the world's shortest road trip to Ontario, OR. So we got a few snacks and drove about an hour, just to take a selfie at the sign. Super spontaneous and actually really fun!
We also decided that the MDX was not the right fit for us, and it was making me nervous... so we traded it in and leased a new 2014 VW Jetta. Its a great little car! But it is a manual transmission so I had to learn how to drive it. haha!


For our anniversary, we went to dinner the weekend before the actual day, and then spent the night of the 18th with my mom for her birthday! It was fun. Kyle also did get me roses and brought them to me at work:)

Thanksgiving rolled around, and Kacee and her fam decided to make an extra trip up for the holiday week! We had a lot of fun! I had to work for most of the week, but Kyle and I still got to join the family in a day of sledding, and a lot of just being together and enjoying Thanksgiving!




Also, right at the beginning of December, I dyed my hair brown! It was a really fun experiment and I actually really liked it while it lasted!


No comments:

Post a Comment