Sunday, May 3, 2015

Summer 2014! (June)

I have decided to go back and catch up on stuff that I have missed over the past year, so i can make a blogging comeback without a huge gap! 100% just for my own sake, so in 5 years I can remember a little bit at least:) I apologize for the serious overload of my life that this will have on anyone who sees this...



Summer of 2014 was a great one. After our trip to Moab in May, we went camping in Donnelly with the Hansen family. It was a lot of fun to be there with those guys.

Kyle spent the whole summer enrolled in classes, so he spent most every day at BSU campus. And I was still working full time, so our adventures were more limited and had to be more planned out than summers previous! But we still made the most of it. And sometimes on one of my rare weekdays off (when I was comped for working a Saturday) I would go visit Kyle on campus for lunch! Ann Morrison park is so beautiful! 



We also got to hang out with our friends Chris, Nicole, and baby Levi Childers quite a bit, as they were living in Eagle for the summer. We went one day to the paddle boats and fed the ducks! Such a fun little activity. 

I turned 22! And although I worked on my birthday, my coworkers made it fun by decorating my station and having cake for me. And then my mom made me a birthday dinner and we had cake at home too:)


The rental house we were living in with my parents had a swimming pool, so we spent a lot of time in there, especially on Sundays with my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment