Sunday, May 3, 2015

Summer 2014! (July & August)

July started with a fun 4th of July with Kayla and Jake and the Jensens. We had food and fireworks and had a great time celebrating this great country!



Around the middle of July, the Carlsons came for their annual summer visit! We had a lot of fun even though the life of the party was gone on his mission :)
I wasn't able to get much time off at all during the 2 weeks they were here, so Kyle and I missed a lot of the daytime activities. But we still got to enjoy half priced shakes at Sonic, the Girls and Boys Nights Out, a day at Roaring Springs, the horse races, etc. And the day that Kyle and I left for our next family reunion, everyone came to lunch at work with me:) It is always such a fun time having so many of my nieces and nephews around 24/7 in the summertime.



Kyle's first Idaho ice cream potato!







No comments:

Post a Comment