Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Level 2 Ultrasound!

As I'm sure is pretty normal for anyone expecting a baby, we had been anxiously awaiting our big ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby, and to make sure he or she was healthy and growing properly! My doctor scheduled the appointment at 19 weeks. So on March 12th I got off of work early and headed to the hospital, where Kyle and my mom met me! 
I absolutely loved getting to see our little babe moving around in there. I still wasn't showing much at this point, and hadn't felt any really obvious movements from Baby, so it was really reassuring and amazing to see that there really was still a tiny human growing!! 
The ultrasound technician asked to make sure we wanted to know the sex, and that was the first thing she looked for! We were so shocked and so excited to find out that Baby is a boy! And on top of that, everything looks normal and healthy for the little guy. We are so blessed, and we cannot wait to meet him this summer!





Cutest ultrasound I've ever seen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment